Definition and Interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Anoif Photography via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Anoif Photography, Anoif Photography Photography of Lilac Cottage, Main Street, Amotherby, Malton, YO17 6UN;
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Anoif Photography and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Anoif Photography and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
Website the website that you are currently using, http://anoifphotography.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Anoif Photography is the “data controller”. This means that Fiona determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as your home addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. details of your Wedding Day;
How Fiona Collects the Data
6. Fiona collects Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to Fiona by you
7. Anoif Photography will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact Fiona through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. Fiona automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps her to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Fiona's use of the Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
Who Fiona shares the Data with
11. Fiona may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
Keeping the Data secure
12. Fiona will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
13. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting Fiona via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
16. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
17. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access– the right to request (i) copies of the information Fiona holds about you at any time, or (ii) that Fiona modifies, update or delete such information. If Fiona provides you with access to the information she holds about you, she will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where Fiona is legally permitted to do so, she may refuse your request. If she refuses your request, she will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct– the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase– the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data– the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability– the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object– the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
18. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact Fiona via this e-mail address: email@example.com
19. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by Fiona, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
20. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which Fiona holds it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
23. Fiona may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
24. In the above instances, Fiona will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
28. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Anoif Photography by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.